New "toy" coming....

I cringe at the thought of making leather sheaths but a machine like that could do a lot to get me motivated.

Congrats. Hopefully they can get it to you soon. I know how frustrating it is watching a package bounce around everywhere but where its supposed to be.

Wow nice machine, I still work all my leather by hand but the wife saw one of the hand operated ones at tandy and was all over it,she is looking for something crafty to do when we move permanently to the Bush homestead. I told her the review's on it weren't that good. Let us know how it runs and maybe I can talk her into one,you know I wouldn't use it at all it would be for her crafty things hahahahahahaha !

Wow nice machine, I still work all my leather by hand but the wife saw one of the hand operated ones at tandy and was all over it,she is looking for something crafty to do when we move permanently to the Bush homestead. I told her the review's on it weren't that good. Let us know how it runs and maybe I can talk her into one,you know I wouldn't use it at all it would be for her crafty things hahahahahahaha !

Hire her as a employee to sew all your sheaths!

That'll work out good!

Ak...this thing will sew down to 3oz leather...most of the heavy machines won't. Just the cowboy and Cobra seem to be able to do both very heavy and light leather....So...she really would be able to do crafty things also...along with making your sheaths!

Back