New Website Critiques wanted.

J. Hoffman

Dealer - Purveyor
I just about finished my new website, and would like some critiques and suggestions. I know there are a couple of product photos missing, and the Shop Tour is empty because I'm waiting for the new garage to be built before taking the photos. I would like to know if you find it easy or difficult to navigate, spelling/grammar errors, broken links etc.

Thanks in advance.

www.jhoffmanknives.com

Sorry Justin, not sure what happened there. I just clicked it with my phone and it worked ok. The mobile site is not as refined as the web version.

Web version looks great, I wish it were mine! Mobile version not so much, but that may be out of your control. Knives look good and prices are realistic for most people. Good job!

The mobile version is very basic. I actually haven't played with it much. My main emphasis was on the desk-top site. I don't see many people purchasing knives of wood from their phone. I would think they would want to see the photos on a full computer, but maybe I'm wrong.

Jess

I tooled around a little while on the computer version. I had no problems getting around. The website worked well for me.

I will say - your pictures and layout look really good. Overall I think it is a hit. As you add content, it should only get better.

DeMo

Nice job on the web sight. I enjoyed the part about your makers mark. Everything was working fine and your prices on wood seem more that fair!

Must be my phone I typed the site in and it worked. The site looks great Web and mobile version. Nice to have another source for wood and good prices, thanks for thinking of the average knife maker like myself. I also subscribed to your mailing list.

Back