Non-Folding razor picture and hello

Charlie Lewis

LR Harner told me about this new section of this forum.

Here is a picture of one of my latest razors. It is O1 with a acid etched handle.

Charlie
ww42_scruf_spots_big.jpg

Last edited:
That's one tough looking razor, Charlie. I think my whiskers would turn tail and run at the sight of it.

Charlie -

I'm always in awe when I look at either your work or Butch's. Great stuff.

CustomSignatureBarHD.png

Best regards and God Bless,
Wayne

Full Time Maker
Member of the Professional Knifemakers Association
www.jarrettknives.com
Are you a Dawg yet?

Be sure to check out the new Jarrett Knives Forum

Charlie alot of the japanese straights are made just like that . I will be making a few of them way easier and great for starting out. I like the design have you shaved with it yet ? Now from the picture it looks like the spine is thicker near the spine and narrows up towards the tip. If it does you may have alot of trouble getting it to hone proper. I know that the angle from the spine to the blade edge is very important to be perfect for the dimentions . Lets hear how it shaves on the face . kellyw

Charlie alot of the japanese straights are made just like that . I will be making a few of them way easier and great for starting out. I like the design have you shaved with it yet ? Now from the picture it looks like the spine is thicker near the spine and narrows up towards the tip. If it does you may have alot of trouble getting it to hone proper. I know that the angle from the spine to the blade edge is very important to be perfect for the dimentions . Lets hear how it shaves on the face . kellyw

The razors shave well. I have made and sold a few of them. The shorter blade length requires you pay a bit of attention. When you first start using the shorter blade can not go on auto pilot like you can with a regular straight. After a while it becomes second nature. Here us a review of the razor from a different forum.

http://www.straightrazorplace.com/forums/razor-reviews/58624-lewis-hybrid-non-folding-razor.html

Charlie

Back