nother lot

Von Gruff

KNIFE MAKER
This is most of the blades for a small group buy on the AH forum. mostly bushcraft hunters with a couple of jt rangers and EDC's with a hunter skinner and safari knife.
HT and ready for handles. The bushcraft hunters have micarta handles held on with connecting screws so that if at some stage a nice trophy is taken the owner can have new handles made from horn, tusk or antler to commorate thier special hunt. One of the blades has had another set of holes drilled negated by a change of handle preference

K6H7HXdl.jpg

Von, are you sure you are not a machine :) You are amazing at getting these out in such quantity and quality.

It’s amazing how many knives you make and keep the quality up. Very nice batch!
Thanks Kevin, I made an adjustable bevel jig and when it is set for a particular blade then it is just as easy to do a few as it is to do one. The scandi ground blades are done on a fixed jig I made and set to the 13* that suits the O1 and 1095 I use for those blades.

Thanks Kevin, I made an adjustable bevel jig and when it is set for a particular blade then it is just as easy to do a few as it is to do one. The scandi ground blades are done on a fixed jig I made and set to the 13* that suits the O1 and 1095 I use for those blades.
That’s what I love about this site... we have everything here from total hobbyists like myself to guys hustling making a living to guys making fine art and everything in between... ALL willing to share everything they know. Thank you for your posts!

Back