Now this is a cool grinder

Exactly what I thought. Its no good for a second grinder but if you were just starting out it includes many features (large and small contact wheels, a stand etc) you would have to buy separately so it works out close.

Wow, talk about versatility. Compact, mobile, and everything fits on one stand? I didn't catch what size belts it runs.

Lots of positions on that grinder where the left hand will run into the drive doing what we do..

If you like that grinder, check out "The Maximizer" by Hardcore Products. It'll set you back about $6k IIRC, though. o_O

Check out the video on the grinders page then look at the DVDs page for getting the DVD at www.WayneCoeArtistBlacksmith.com. Let me know if I can help you.
Is this a lucrative selling tactic for you?.....never contributing much in the way of actual discussions to this forum but spamming every single mention of anything grinder/motor related with the same cookie cutter link to your site.

Doyle, if you will notice I post about the videos as well as information about building gas forges, as well as other matters where I think that I can provide information and help to blacksmiths and bladesmiths. I am careful not to post anything that I don't know about. If you are a "Dealer-Purveyor are you just envious that someone else can make a comment?

Doyle, if you will notice I post about the videos as well as information about building gas forges, as well as other matters where I think that I can provide information and help to blacksmiths and bladesmiths. I am careful not to post anything that I don't know about.
Coe, It's a given that you'll come by and spam your website anytime anyone talks about grinders. And your posts usually aren't even addressing the comments, questions or products the O.P. talks about.

If you are a "Dealer-Purveyor are you just envious that someone else can make a comment?
I bought a dealer membership to help support the site. I'm not envious of anyone, especially you.

Looks like it would be a sweet dedicated handle grinder! Slack belt areas, platen and different sized contact wheels for finger grooves and stuff! But stupid expensive!

Back