OPaul's KITH Sheath

opaul

Sorry no WIP on this one. I'm under the weather with a sinus infection and bronchitis :(.
I still need to sharpen the blade and it will be finished.
I need a larger punch for the fastening stud on the sheath. I'll get that tomorrow and it will be finished.

Tha
That is awesome...

Thanks! This is the first sheath I’ve made like this. The belt loop is folded forward so the smooth side shows. It extends down about an inch or so and becomes part of the step welt.
I’m glad you like it!

Tha

Thanks! This is the first sheath I’ve made like this. The belt loop is folded forward so the smooth side shows. It extends down about an inch or so and becomes part of the step welt.
I’m glad you like it!
That whole package looks so good I am a little sorry you drew my name because your kind of getting short-changed...I don’t feel bad enough to do a Re-draw because I want that knife...sorry bout that.

That whole package looks so good I am a little sorry you drew my name because your kind of getting short-changed...I don’t feel bad enough to do a Re-draw because I want that knife...sorry bout that.
Your KITH looks great and I’m looking forward to using it and adding it to my collection.

Sorry no WIP on this one. I'm under the weather with a sinus infection and bronchitis :(.
I still need to sharpen the blade and it will be finished.
I need a larger punch for the fastening stud on the sheath. I'll get that tomorrow and it will be finished.
You hit a Grand Slam Opaul.

Awesome! And now I know how that type of belt loop is done. I was trying to figure it out last night and could not piece it together through pictures.

I really like the white in the antler and the washed out edges on the etched blade....and the hamon, too It all goes really well together.
I like the sheath, too. I'm thinking trying something different than a pouch sheath for a knife I want to carry.

That nasal spray is scary. I was going to try it out and bought some. I gave it a test spray and it shot five feet in the air. I decided not to spray it in my nose.

[QUOTE="soundmind, post: 397786, member:That nasal spray is scary. I was going to try it out and bought some. I gave it a test spray and it shot five feet in the air. I decided not to spray it in my nose.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you.
Thats funny! The spray I have only does short mists. You must have purchased the turbo charged by mistake. ;)

Back