OPauls Knife Picture Thread

Great thread! Glad you added to it so I could find it. Very nice progression and photo history.

I wish I would have taken more pictures. My early work back in 2009 only last about 8 months before I quit knife making to try and learn to play guitar. I wasted more than 10 good years on that failed journey...

Are these plungeless or blanks? I really like them.
Blanks. I’ve got to heat treat them and then the grind. I did the grind on the prototype preheat treat. Since they are small and 1/8” thick, so post heat treat grind it is.
Thanks!

Quote from my favorite movie "You've came along way pilgrim" Really nice work. I still have my first knife I was so proud of at the time. I take it out every once in awhile to see how far I've came.

Last edited:
Thank you Coop. I appreciate that. The members on this forum were very helpful along the way - offering support and providing feedback. I still have a long way to go and having fun doing it.
Quote from my favorite movie "You've came along way pilgrim" Really nice work. I still have my first knife I was so proud of at the time. I take it out every once in awhile to see how far I've came.

Thank you Coop. I appreciate that. The members on this forum were very helpful along the way - offering support and providing feedback. I still have a long way to go and having fun doing it.

If you're not having fun anymore it's time to quit IMO. That's why I gave up on the guitar...it just wasn't fun anymore.

Back