Opinions on Cold Steel San Mai?

Enough. Of. That. We're not here for badmouthing. Especially when the subject is not here to defend themselves.

Bruce, It's probably best to leave posts like this to a moderator....just a friendly opinion. You may be correct and the moderators may agree with you.

I am curious, did you find the comment by @Just a random dude. more inappropriate than the previous one by @Daniel Macina ?

Personally, I take no issue with either comment. Sometimes if someone is spewing nonsense, they could/should be called out, present or not.

It's just my opinion and it may be different than yours. It doesn't mean I'm right.

Respectfully,

John

John, you are correct and I am wrong. It is not my place to answer the way that I did. I overstepped and I apologize to any one that I offended. Sorry all, a bad case of " open mouth , insert foot"

Okay. Zito present. I just want to know how/why the person is a nut case. Like bad knife maker, thief, sexual predator, terrorist, a threat to anyone? Lol. I mean something’s gotta be up with this person. It’s not your fault, though, @Just a random dude. Just when you were gonna fill us in, some old man’s false teeth fell out and interrupted you. Hehe

Okay. Zito present. I just want to know how/why the person is a nut case. Like bad knife maker, thief, sexual predator, terrorist, a threat to anyone? Lol. I mean something’s gotta be up with this person. It’s not your fault, though, @Just a random dude. Just when you were gonna fill us in, some old man’s false teeth fell out and interrupted you. Hehe
It was my glass eye , not my false teeth youngin. 'sides, I poligized.

It's all good. I decided against purchasing the Cold Steel San Mai SRK. I was just impressed with the durability and flexibility of 90 degrees that San Mai seems to bring to the table on a video I seen. I just wanna forget this thread and post I made lol.
My apologies if I ruffled anyones feathers. Was not my intention. I just started collecting knives and possibly trying my hand at some basic beginner blacksmithing to pass time. I got a lot to learn.
I had no idea of the politics in the knife business and after what I heard of C.S. and their attacks on makers. I wanna shut my mouth and work on more productive posts in the future.
I will be unfollowing this thread as I do not want anyone to have hard feelings towards me. I will work on more productive posts in the future.
Please forgive me. I am still learning.

John, you are correct and I am wrong. It is not my place to answer the way that I did. I overstepped and I apologize to any one that I offended. Sorry all, a bad case of " open mouth , insert foot"
It wasn't a major faux pas. Not even requiring an apology, IMO. But you sir, are a thoughtful gentleman. These topics often make good discussion if they, and I agree that they should, remain as civil and respectful as possible.

Back