Pair of "Pinkies"

J. Neilson

Hello All,
I hope everyone enjoyed or is still enjoying the holidays. This is a kind of tradition I’ve tried to keep up each year even though I get some "ribbing” from my friends. I hope you like them.
Thanks again,
J.

"Pink Specials"... Simple Swift and Dart Belt Knives
010a_1.jpg

011_77_1.jpg

012_78_1.jpg

Here are a couple from a group of my special addition "Pinkie" belt knives that I try to make for Valentine's Day. These have also become popular Cancer Awareness gifts as well. All of these blades match my standard patterns and are forged from 1/8" thick 1084 high carbon steel with visible quench/hamon lines. All have acid soaked and polished "forge marked" flats, hand-rubbed blades and file worked thumb rests. The handle scales are Pink G-10 secured with either a stainless steel pin and lanyard liner combination or stainless steel handle bolts. The "Dart" model below also has an exposed lanyard hole/pommel tip. All of these knives come with "Hot Pink" Kydex belt sheaths with reversible/ removable belt loops.

(Top) "Simple Swift" model - approx. 6 1/4" overall with a 2 5/8" cutting edge and handle scales done in a "palm swell" style.
Price, with Kydex sheath: $285.00, plus shipping.

(Bottom) "Dart" model - approx. 7" overall with a 3" cutting edge and exposed lanyard hole/pommel. Price, with Kydex sheath: $295.00, plus shipping.

013_60_1.jpg

015a_2_1.jpg

016_49_1.jpg

Check/M.O. as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express and Paypal are all accepted and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Don’t forget to check out my new series of meteorite canister damascus knives being carried by KD Meteorite of Arizona!

Also, check out new knives just posted and web site updates at.... www.mountainhollow.net

Back