Pewter skull Giveaway

good job Johnny,but someone from" Houston " i didn't know they had knife makers in texas ,i heard only steers and Q, OK just joking ,good job Mr. Roberts LOL Just having fun,I shouldn't talk being from Calif. LOL , thanks jeff for the chance

Last edited:
good job Johnny,but someone from" Houston " i didn't know they had knife makers in texas ,i heard only steers and Q, OK good job Mr. Roberts LOL Just having fun,I shouldn't talk being from Calif. LOL , thanks jeff for the chance

Ouch!!!!!! He's what we call provoking, don't take it Johnny show your colors and I will just instigate and watch, LOL

OH WOW! I am really excited bout these!

Thank you so much, Jeff. I am already picking out lanyards to put these on.

I sincerely appreciate you doing this!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

So yesterday I received the package from Jeff.

I was excited about it because I had never seen any of these skulls in person. To be honest, pewter skulls are not something I had ever really considered for an addition to my knives.

After receiving them, I wanted to say that they are better than I could have expected. The detail is fantastic. I already am finishing up a knife for me that will get two of these.

I also received a lanyard from Jeff. I have made lanyards in the past from 550 paracord and seen lots for sale on ebay and at the gun shows.

Not mine nor any of the others are even close to the quality of Jeff's. Winning this will cost me plenty because I am certainly going to purchase more J&S Lanyards now that I have actually seen the quality first hand.

Many thanks,

Johnny

So yesterday I received the package from Jeff.

I was excited about it because I had never seen any of these skulls in person. To be honest, pewter skulls are not something I had ever really considered for an addition to my knives.

After receiving them, I wanted to say that they are better than I could have expected. The detail is fantastic. I already am finishing up a knife for me that will get two of these.

I also received a lanyard from Jeff. I have made lanyards in the past from 550 paracord and seen lots for sale on ebay and at the gun shows.

Not mine nor any of the others are even close to the quality of Jeff's. Winning this will cost me plenty because I am certainly going to purchase more J&S Lanyards now that I have actually seen the quality first hand.

Many thanks,

Johnny

Thanks ,I really appreciate the compliment.

Back