Picture how to??

Hi Keith,

Of the many programs I have used I find Picasa 3 [which is a free Google download] to be the most user friendly. Use the Picasa program to save your pictures from your camera or other devise, choose the ones you want and upload them onto their server. The program sizes the pics for you. When you have Picasa open on your computer screen, you will see web albums in the upper right hand corner. Click on it and it will take you to all the picture albums that you have on their server. Choose the pic you want to post, click on the full size picture for options and click on view image info, it will be highlighted in blue, copy it go to the thread you want to post the pic on, click on inset image at the top of the box [ its the one that looks like a framed picture]. Paste the image info and it will come up full size. Like so.

DSC00753.JPG

If you down load the free Picasa 3 program you will find every thing on the screen that you will need to move pictures most any where. I use it to e-mail pictures to people. You can do it on the Picasa main screen.

If you want me to talk you through this, give me a call 866-325-2164

Fred

Back