police knives

Darkstar

These are for a couple of local police officers. The idea is carry grip forward on there weak side so if someone goes for there sidearm they can grab there blade with the weak hand wile clamping down on the gun and start slicing. Blades are D-2 4.5 long 3/16 thick one black g-10 the other black & green G-10 both bead blasted.....thanks for lookingIMG_2305.jpgIMG_2300.jpgIMG_2298.jpgIMG_2308.jpgIMG_2307.jpgIMG_2306.jpgIMG_2302.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2297.jpg
    IMG_2297.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2299.jpg
    IMG_2299.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Please excuse my naivete', but the design of these blades just doesn't feel right to me. I have to wonder just how often they would be used for the stated use, and that if a more traditional blade would be of greater value.
John

your design looks alot like some traditional knives used in India , the Philippines and Malaysia . the krambit is use as a agricultural tool and for defense. it is a little different by western taste but it has been around for a very long time in Asia.
IMG_2435.jpgIMG_2446.jpg
i made this knife a couple year ago. you had to hold it to understand

Last edited:
with any luck I hope they are never used for there intended purpose....that said basically a modified krambit like Gary said they look strange until you put it in your hand

Back