!! POLL !! New Damascus pattern !! Vote here !!

Name this new pattern.

• Reverb

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • Aztec

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Symmetry

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rebound

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Mirage

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • magnatism

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
And now there's 6..

I want to thank everyone for there suggestions, what a hard decision to narrow it down to just 6 for the final pole. Randy Jr and I went through and picked our top choices.. Then we both gave each name a number between 1 and 5.. then added the two numbers together to figure out the top 6.. Seemed very diplomatic at the time! lol

Now its time to VOTE! :) In no particular order here are the top 6! This pole will be open for 3 days. and the winner will be named

HHHDamacusSteel012.jpg

Last edited:
:) So far we have a few votes..

I hope you all VOTE, even if you didnt put a name in.. Stop in and drop a vote for your favorite name!

Trying to keep this one alive.. Seems lots have looked, but not very many votes.. :( click on your favorite one!

Heres the first few knives made from this pattern. There currently drilled and have been normalized and are ready for HT tomorrow! Ill update this thread as I make more progress on these.

Again, Thanks guys for all your suggestions and support. God Bless!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4 piece set.. SON 007.jpg
    4 piece set.. SON 007.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 93
Hey Guys! Just wanted to drop a few UPDATE pics.. :) The REVERB pattern is now one of my all time favorites from Jr. At first glance you may not really see whats going on in the pattern. But with this stuff. once you start starting "really" looking into the pattern its just like WOW! ..

Anyways, After grinding these, and etching them you can really se the curl and movement in the steel! as well as the cool pattern.

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Etched Chef set! 053.jpg
    Etched Chef set! 053.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Etched Chef set! 032.jpg
    Etched Chef set! 032.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Damascus 4 piece set 033.jpg
    Damascus 4 piece set 033.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 31
  • Damascus 4 piece set 076.jpg
    Damascus 4 piece set 076.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 31
Just wanted to add some specs for this set.
Egypt Dance2.gif

Gyuto is 378mm OAL Blade is 257mm heel to tip. Spine at heel is 2.5mm tapering to the tip. 54mm tall at the heel. Full flat/convex blended grinds.

Slicer is 322mm OAL, Blade is 203mm heel to tip. Spine at heel is 2.4mm, tapering to the tip. 32mm tall at the heel. Full flat/convex blended grinds.

L paring is 186mm OAL Blade is 93mm, Heel to tip. Spine at heel is 2.4 mm Tapering to tip. 18mm tall at the heel.

S paring is 172mm OAL Blade is 78mm, heel to tip. Spine at heel is 2.34mm tapering to tip. 18mm tall at the heel.

Matching Ironwood burl handles and copper pins and liners. single mosaic copper and brass and copper lanyard tubes.

Still working on the carry set up for these. All I can say for sure at this point is Ill post pics ASAP, when I get the details worked out..

Thanks for looking and as always, comments or critiques are welcomed. Randy

[video=youtube;zqb7QQO7aeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zqb7QQO7aeM[/video]

Heres a little clip of the hammer in.. Salty using one of out knives to prep some veggies for the BBQ!

Back