Porta Band

Works like a champ! Got a stand welded up and a better table. Gotta redo the table at some point .. I somehow slipped while using the transfer punch for the screw holes and can only get one in at a time. It’ll be fine for now though.

Attachments

• 25EA595B-DF63-41D5-BC03-4B3F9DA1688E.jpeg
    25EA595B-DF63-41D5-BC03-4B3F9DA1688E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
I love the stand. I made a table for mine also. Any thoughts on where you cut your slot for the blade. I have it on that side also, but I was told it’s better in the front. That way you don’t have to take the table off to change the blade. It’s no big deal.

I love the stand. I made a table for mine also. Any thoughts on where you cut your slot for the blade. I have it on that side also, but I was told it’s better in the front. That way you don’t have to take the table off to change the blade. It’s no big deal.
I found it easier to cut it this way ... it’s 1bolt to take it off the stand and two screws (one for now) for the table ... If I changed the blade like sanding belts it might make sense

I found it easier to cut it this way ... it’s 1bolt to take it off the stand and two screws (one for now) for the table ... If I changed the blade like sanding belts it might make sense.
Makes sense, I like Your stand. I still clamp mine on a vise. That’s getting old fast.

Back