Prayer request

The Lord will be petitioned for a complete healing and recovery. May the Lord hold you up as well, I know the heart ache of a ill wife.
Jim

the Lord is our redeemer, HEALER and provider..may He take care of things according to his riches in glory!!! prayer sent...

Thank-you all for the prayers for my wife. She is still in the hospital and it seems like it has been one thing after another but She is doing much better and the only thing keeping her here now is the amount of drainage from her wound. I hope they will let her come home on Monday.

Update

Thank you all for the kind words. I wanted to let you know that she came home from the hospital today. She will be on IV antibiotics for a couple more weeks but it sure nice to have her home!

We'll be sure to thank our Maker.God is good.
Praying for a continued recovery,please keep us posted.

God bless,Keith

Wow that's good news, I was just about to PM you to see how things were going. God is indeed good. I will continue in prayer for you both!.

Eric

My Small Group and i will be praying for you and your wife. "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and, it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved." Romans 10 9-10

May the Lord bless your wife and give her all the strength to soon recover her health and to you and your family our best wishes be strong and keep close to the Lord, He will guide you during this time

Back