Proud enough to share pictures.

I like that a lot - crisp, clean and classy - how I always wished my... well, never mind... Reminds me of the Old Timer Sharpfinger which is on my list to make soon. Love the look

Thanks Greg.
Yeah I wanted to make an All Angled knife.
The handle was very crisp, but so uncomfortable so I softened it.
Looked good though. Sort of had a stealth plane look to it. ;-)

Hey Ted, thank you.
That handle really looks good outside. The picture fails a bit.

Years ago I used to turn pens and other things. I had two of these pen blanks that I epoxied together, ripped and flattened. I've not been able to find more of this unfortunately. It is not thermoinfused like the old Dymondwood, just pressure dyed plies. I do have some multicolored Dymondwood stock, but it is very heavy. These were quite light, so, I used them. I just don't care for handle heaviness on knives.

Scott

man SS (and why o why isn't that SS396??) that is one clean looking blade - I really like that shape and the color choices - nicely done sir

Hey Greg. (Just had nothing to do with big blocks.) Thanks for the encouraging words. It’s my cleanest blade to date and I am still working out ergonomics. Got lucky with the colors though.

I really like your blade shapes! I may plagiarize them in the future! And removable scales - who knew that was even a thing :cool:

Thanks Greg.
Plagiarize away. <<< What a compliment!
Didn't have to do the removable scales, but the challenge was there...

Thanks Ted!
I figured out that if I enter the wood relatively slowly with the bit, I'll get a cleaner outcome.

Back