Quill-File Knife

liontribe

little stowaway design from a small nicholson file. slim, trim and sharp as a razor.

liontribe

thanks, Steyr pistols are my other obsession. looking to pick up another soon. that will make 4 this year. i think i have a problem. :biggrin:

liontribe

I like the knife. It looks lean and very clean. Great idea and well executed!

I understand what you mean about an obsession, I have a thing for 1911's.

many thanks. yeah, all my pistols are 1911s and Steyrs. i have sold off all my other pistols as they just sat in the safe. i am gonna do a small run of these knives. they seem to have garnered some love among file knife guys. good thing i have a ton of nicholson files. the prototype in the pics is already sold and shipping out today. you never know what will catch fire. they are fun little knives for sure. the mrs. is already claiming one with an orange lion bead.

liontribe

Very appealing.
I'm not usually a fan of handles that are thinner in the middle then ends,
but it sure does work here. Looks like it would fit anywhere with a small kydex pouch.

Dozier

Accuracy beats Speed

I gotta say, with a small, stowaway like this, leaving the file pattern on there was a pretty cool. Functions for grip but gives it a nice textured look too.

thanks, i buffed the sides enough to make them comfy but leave some tread for grip. i have already taken over a dozen pre-orders. may have to make a second batch if i can source some more files. they are fun to work with.

liontribe

Back