Red pepper

Jeremiah Rostig

O7, titanium 6AL4V, padouk root, ....since the new law in Germany banned the thumbstuds, customers respond to it.....but most of them do not....:taz: "obey" ....

Attachments

• Red1,k..jpg
    Red1,k..jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Red2,k..jpg
    Red2,k..jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Red3,k..jpg
    Red3,k..jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Red4,k..jpg
    Red4,k..jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Red5,k..jpg
    Red5,k..jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 66
Why not go to a nail nick?
Frank
It is not necessary, the blade can easily grabed at the back and be opened.not like on a slip joint or lock back with several blades stacked together in a tight space and held down by the pre-tension of the spring, there they are necessary.....besides I don't like them, looking like a big gash in the blade, but thats in the eye of the beholder.
Thanks Frank.

Jeremiah.
I agree that it wasn't needed on your liner lock. I have done a few the same and without the thumb stud. I am now doing many without either and especially on what I call "folding hunters". I was thinking someone was getting excited about not having a thumb stud and was wondering what to do. In many cases, I find the thumb stud is just some thing extra. To me the one hand opening thing is far over played.
Yes, it looks good and yes, I do like it ! It has the curved scales I particularly like to see and always use myself. Please send us more as they are made.
Frank

Jeremiah.
I agree that it wasn't needed on your liner lock. I have done a few the same and without the thumb stud. I am now doing many without either and especially on what I call "folding hunters". I was thinking someone was getting excited about not having a thumb stud and was wondering what to do. In many cases, I find the thumb stud is just some thing extra. To me the one hand opening thing is far over played.
Yes, it looks good and yes, I do like it ! It has the curved scales I particularly like to see and always use myself. Please send us more as they are made.
Frank
Thank You Frank, I appreciate it very much!

That's a great little folder. I love to work with Padouk wood. It has a unique color and a real nice texture. Great knife.

Back