Red,White And Blue Elk Hunter

Bearpawcustoms

Steel: 3/16" Cpm154cm
Blade: 3 1/2" tip to plunge,Flat Ground,Mirror Finish,Vine Pattern Fileworked Sine
Overall: 8 1/4"
Bolsters: 416ss
Handle: Old Westinghouse Ivory with 2 Blue Lines Paper Micarta with Red Liners and Mosaic Pins
Thank You for looking and all comments are welcome
pnx6QMwSj

pobf8FrCj
pnWfZOgKj

pn23gqjsj

pojAfOisj

For some reason the pics arn't showing for me. All I have seen the few times I have opened the thread is the small box with the x in it.

I'm viewing on my computer using Mozilla Firefox browser and the pics are showing fine and at a good size.

My only constructive criticism is that the photos are dark and the background looks gray. I can tell you underexposed to avoid blowing out the highlights in the blade (gorgeous finish on that blade, by the way!). The correction which will help you in your photo software (or in your camera) is to adjust the White Balance or Color Temperature.

The knife is beautiful and your file work is superb. The contouring of your handle is excellent.

they were put on with Imageshack useing Firefox,the photos were bright until they were reduced in size,you can check them out on my facebook page David Pitt

Back