Rock's Kowulz.com

Rock

KnifeDogsComKowulz.gif

I am a commercial graphic artist, web site designer, illustrator, caricaturist, and cartoonist.

I do a lot of logos, business cards, business identity, T-shirts, maker's marks and lately have been designing some knives.

Some of my recent KnifeDogs customers were Steve Janik, Bill Coye, Paul Smith, and David Murphy. I have also done work for some folks on JerzeeDevil.com.

My prices are beyond fair. I will also consider trades or partial trades. Feel free to ask. I'll take good care of you.

Please browse through my posts and visit my web sites. Kowulz.com TwistedFaces.com

Thanks,

Last edited:
Inspired

Photobucket decided this G rated cartoon was unfit for human consumption. I have no clue why!

Last edited:
As some of you know, I have been recovering from some pretty extensive surgery for the past few weeks. Meanwhile, a good bit of my work for the tattoo industry has dried up, as has that industry due to our unsteady economy. I have done a lot of design work for various Knife Dogs and have had others express interest in having more done. Now would be a great time for all parties involved! Please check out my Knife Dog special!

I am extremely grateful to all of you.

Back