Saddle tan sheath

Sheath and knife are good! You said in another thread it was cold in Nebr. What part of the state you live in. I was born and raised the first 17yrs. of my life in a little town about 50 miles from Grand Island!

DeMo, I know Norfolk well. I was born in Loup City, the only child of five that was born in a hospital! When I was two my folks moved off of the farm and into town, North Loup, poopulation back then about 480 people. Today North Loup has a population of a little over 200! North Loup and Scotia are 4 miles apart and they consolidated for the High School. That is where I graduated from. Our class was one of the biggest graduating classes in a long time. We graduated 36 students! Of those 36 there was 14 of us went into the different branches of service, straight from High School! Not much to keep folks around there if you do not farm. Sorry to get off track here!

I like the sheath simple yet with a little elegance. The snap is a nice touch as you don't have to worry about losing it in the field that way. On your next you might want to try a Sam Brown Stud. It works on the same principle but it quite to open!

Upon close examination of pic #2 you may want to sand the edge of the leather and then burnish the edge. That way all leather is equal at the edge and the burnish helps to seal and finish the edge!

The knife itself looks good and what I can see of it the quality it there as well. I know you were really trying to show it off and if you are looking to sell the better the photo the better the chance of selling! I am going to assume that the back edge of the blade has file work. When selling make mention of any file work and think of the photos of the knife like photographing a model. The more angles the better the picture gets! Inn other words you got to talk to the knife, "work it baby"! LOL

Thank you for all the responses, tips and critiques. I'll get better at this, hopefully.

C Craft. My nephew grew up in Arcadia. I'm familiar with area. Small world, huh?

Nice work for being relatvely new as you say. Your have what it takes to make quality sheaths. Try tandy's web site for free how to video's. Also, Paul Long has a great video for a resonable price considering the quality of instruction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back