Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm diagnosed on the autism spectrum which was Asperger's and if you understand .. IQ.. I'll let you draw your own conclusions? Ha.
Are you serious this time or is it another one of your "sarcastic jokes"?
But I actually do believe it is within .0001", I will measure it with a NIST calibrated micrometer and say 12 points of even contact on each face of the grinds? I'm curious myself honestly.
So you don't even know yourself even though it says so on your website?

Yes it's not for sale it wouldn't be you can hate all ya want I have to get off of here now, I'm sorry if I couldn't edit all of my posts with language yet.

Word of advise Jason, weather you end up sticking around or not: people’s work is individual, and they can price it however they see fit. I can’t afford a Ferrari. That doesn’t mean that they should be priced the same as a Ford Taurus, just because they are both cars. If someone wants to sell a knife for a billion dollars, and you don’t think it’s worth that much, it’s ok to just hold your tongue. As far as PM steel vs conventional goes, the price of the steel is next to nothing. O-1 vs some CPM stuff when you are talking blade amounts is going to be a couple bucks. If you want to buy something, buy it. If you think it’s too much, move on. We all got shop overhead and try to price a wage into our work. If you don’t want to do that, that’s ok. Don’t expect any one else to starve themselves just because you think we should. Most of us are booked out for years, I think we got our markets figured out. Suggesting otherwise is an insult. These are real people. I’m a real person. I have to put food on the table, and a roof over my head. So does everyone else. Keep that in mind. Just because something costs “x” doesn’t mean that we are getting insanely rich off it. Nobody needs some noob telling them how they should be doing anything. Not cool, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back