Satans use of the Holy Scriptures

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
In Luke chapter 4 verses1 through 13 is a good example of how Satan knows and uses the Holy Scriptures to do his work. Here he quotes scripture to none other than Jesus Christ to try and get him to go against God's will. I see this all to often in society today, not only from unbelievers but from those who profess to be Christians,quoting scripture out of context to try and lead someone astray. When I was an air conditioning contractor I made it part of my job to know the mechanical codes of the states I was working in as well or better than any of the government inspectors whose job it was to regulate my work,that way,none of them could force me to do anything that was not in the code. I also try to know The Bible well enough so as to not be led astray by anyone that may try to corrupt me. That is why I test everything I see and hear in the light of the Holy Scriptures,so that I may stay in God's will and not in Satans will. I pray that you all will do the same.

Right again Calvin. God gave all of us a head to use. We should always measure what we are told with scripture.

Back