Selling, buying and carrying knives in the UK.

Copenhagen smokeless tobacco is banned there too, that's enough to keep me away.
It's hard to comprehend some of the laws in other countries but one thing is almost certain, there only going to get worse.
We all see it on the news....bad guy uses knife, that he carries everyday....good guy has knife, goes to jail. it's sadly backwards.

It doesn't come easy though, it's a constant battle to keep our rights and I applaud all the efforts everyone does to fight for them.
We all know there's people in the U.S. that see the laws they have there and elsewhere and believe that's how it should be here.
Thank god for the revolutionary war and our constitution. Amen.

What i have read the UK posted they had to do something to halt the stabbings that were being carried out by the ISIS in the UK.

Well hey ISIS it's against our UK laws to have knives so be warned ISIS you could find yourself under arrest.

Yeah thats telling them knife stabbing ISIS members.

What i have read the UK posted they had to do something to halt the stabbings that were being carried out by the ISIS in the UK.

Well hey ISIS it's against our UK laws to have knives so be warned ISIS you could find yourself under arrest.

Yeah thats telling them knife stabbing ISIS members.

The logic of eliminating violent crime by taking away people's rights to defend themselves has been laid bare by what's happening in the UK, specifically London. Now I'm reading reports that police are confiscating screwdrivers and all such tools that they see as potential weapons.

I always find it so strange that people believe laws matter to criminals. It seems to me that once a person has decided to murder, any other law is suddenly superfluous. It's already against the law to kill people. In fact, it's illegal to punch someone in the nose. Yet people still kill.

Back