shipping boxes

bubba-san

Does anyone know of a good outlet for shipping boxes for blades ? The PO boxes suck , especially if you have a longer blade I need good heavy duty boxes anywhere from 10" to 3 . ft. thanks bubba-san

Boxes are heavy and shipping can get a little pricey but Uline has the best prices I have found and great service. They have any size or shape you could want. I mostly use the 4 x 4 x (12-24") corrugated boxes and with delivery costs they run around $1.00 per box but they are very sturdy boxes.

Office Depot usually has a pretty good selection. They cost a little more but a good resource in a pinch.

If you use Priority Mail you can order the boxes from the Post Office for free and they will deliver them to your door. They also have free mailing labels and other supplies. The problem is that they don't have a long, narrow size well suited for knives. See http://www.usps.com

what Mike said.
I've had real good luck with uline for years, all sorts of packing materials. There 3" tape is awesome for larger boxes.
Dozier

Boxes are heavy and shipping can get a little pricey but Uline has the best prices I have found and great service. They have any size or shape you could want. I mostly use the 4 x 4 x (12-24") corrugated boxes and with delivery costs they run around $1.00 per box but they are very sturdy boxes.

Office Depot usually has a pretty good selection. They cost a little more but a good resource in a pinch.

I think so, too!

Relatively old thread....but:

Those USPS triangle boxes come in lengths of 25" & 38". I've used them for years to send knives all over...including overseas...and never had any problems. The price is right....free....but it does limit you to having to ship via USPS Priority or Express Mail.

Back