Skinny Damascus Fighter

Burton

Here is one that I finished recently for the upcoming Ohio Classic knife show. It is just shy of 11" long. The blade is a twisted 1084/1075/15n20 damascus. The handle is a black dyed Redwood burl (I didn't ask for it to be dyed but it came back that way and it is actually very attractive). Finished off with a copper guard, Desert Ironwood spacer and black G10 accents. Let me know your thoughts on it. Thanks and have a great day. -Burton

skinny_fighter.jpg

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the kind words.

Mike, like I said I didn't ask for it that way but had about 3 or 4 pieces come back very dark like this and I assume that they were accidentally dyed.

Jim, are you setting up there? I live north of Sunbury so I am not very far from you at all. -Burton

Very nice! I'd love to see that once that copper takes on a nice patina.

SDS

No not setting up this year maybe next year. With my work schedule it is hard for me to plan on going to shows but I was able to go one day last year and hope to be there saturday this year. I will look you up...Good luck at the show hope you sell a bunch.

Thanks rmbonham.

Jim, I should be at the same table in the first row to the right down past Pops against the wall. Definitely come over and introduce yourself. -Burton

Thanks Keith.

Thanks Matt. Looking forward to seeing what you have on the table as well. -Burton

This is one of the most unique knives I've seen in a while. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. It has a TON of elegance and flow. Not to mention showing off very well done fit and finish.

A very inspiring piece to me. Well done.

John

Back