Something very different

HELLGAP

Dealer - Purveyor
I have been on a sheath rampage, lmao seriously I think ive got near 40 or more in the 70% completed stage. I wont finish til I make a bade to fit the sheath lol yes a little backwards but this style of sheath is pretty straight forward . In my Obsesive compulsive rampage I found a new way to dye a sheath to make it look like it was acid etched with mustard very cool. Some of these inlay sheaths are brown ostrich , green ostrich , black sting ray, White spitting cobra not dyed , dark spitting cobra not dyed , Sea snake not dyed . Please I would like to hear what you think. Kellyw2012 knife sheaths 041.jpgView attachment 37534View attachment 37535View attachment 37536View attachment 37537View attachment 37538View attachment 37539

While I commend you for being vigilant and trying new things as well as doing a BUNCH of work :thumbup: I have to be honest when I say that I do not like the dye jobs as they sit in their current state. Now, once they are finished with a knife that compliments their style, my opinion may change. But, currently, it looks like you have ruined a lot of very nice inlay pieces. This is only my opinion based on what I like and what appeals to me in an artistic manner.

Hard to judge at this stage, but my fist impression is a lot like that of Grizzly. If you are looking for some serious critique, please feel free to contact me off line at my email address listed below in my sig line.

Paul

I thought that taking the picture of the sheaths on my mottled granite stamping base would be a nice back ground but really throws you off in percepsion. I will repost the sheaths with a different back ground. I am in no way offended guys I want honest criticizm or how would a person get better. kellyw

Back