Support for Houston area knife makers - Seeking donations, info

Great idea - I'll send a pair of kitchen knives, a small petty and matching paring type knife. I'll get those in mail early next week.

Ken H>

I have amended this a bit to include part time knife makers. Their loss is just as real.
On another note, I used the phrase "brother knife makers", this is not meant to exclude female knife makers.

Thank you for amending to include part time folks - that was the one thing that sorta jumped out at me. You run a CLASS operation!!! Knives are being packed and should be shipped Sat..... or Monday at very latest.

Ken H>

We are seeking names of those affected by Harvey. If you know of someone impacted, let us know.

Thanks
t

Two things:

1. We expect it will take some time to identify knife makers that can use this. We need your help in identifying candidates. Please send me a PM or email direct to info@usaknifemaker.com
2. We will expand this to Florida after Irma hits.

I will be in contact with the winning bidders over the next few days for the auctions that have ended.

Thank you for all those that participated!!!
Beth

I'm interested in knowing who the other Houston area knifemakers are. I can't find any local guys to chat up.

I'm in Houston, but we were not affected, luckily.

Back