Surface grinder score !

Yea I know... I have to make a trip yet to get my trailer. I'm going to take a long hard look at it. if its a go I'm going to screw wood to the trailer floor locking it in place, then strap the friggin daylight out of it. ;)

Well, after searching for a few years I finally found the surface grinder I wanted. coming from an active machine shop, original owner.
found it only about 10 miles from where I live. the owner is a great friendly guy and is willing to hold it for me until I get my trailer from 300 miles away on labor day weekend.
he said they have a bubble wrap machine too, so it'll get wrapped prior to loading it. YEEE HAAA!!! :D
It's a Harig 6-12 and should do everything I'll ever need it for.
It's another thing that was a long time coming and will go in my new shop. now on to getting a VFD for it because it;s three phase, gave it a test run there and it seemed like brand new.

Nice...if anyone lives near a snow resort, I posted ( am a newbie )
My story of tracking down a 84" linisher au$45 ( us$38 ) (& just to make you cry I past on a 3phz stone grinding ski linisher for au$250(us$300) had two stones wheels on it & a nice machined table and looked about the same age as your new toy..

.it took 3 peaple to load my single phz linisher, it would of taken a crane to lift the 3phz one..go look at my 2nd post on linishers( I tryed to add that last picture & op's posted the same woofle twice.(& carnt kill the extra post).slightly diffrant pictures & what I'v used it on..

Back