Terrio Handmade Knives picture thread

Ask and Ye Shall Receive... eventually!

Sorry it took so long to get these pics up. Both these knives presented a lot of new challenges, from the sabre grinds and recurve on the "small" one to the sawteeth and the weird shape of the guard on the big one. They were a lot of fun to build and I learned a ton!

Zombie Killers.jpgZombie teeth detail.jpg

Look good James I like those quite a bit. The saws were probably fun- how'd you cut 'em- mill? I'd like to try a saw sometime.

Thanks Sean. BTG is indeed a reference to Megadeth and Pantera, as well as to Zakk Wylde. The story goes that Zakk and Dimebag Darrel liked to drink Crown Royal with a splash of Coke, and called it a BTG in honor of Dave Mustaine :D

Look good James I like those quite a bit. The saws were probably fun- how'd you cut 'em- mill? I'd like to try a saw sometime.

I made up templates and had Dave at GLWJ cut the profiles from barstock I supplied. All I had to do then was clean up the ones on the small knife and put some "set" to the ones on the bigger knife with a file. I clamped thin brass stock to each side of the blade for a visual reference and just filed down to it, alternating each tooth. I honestly doubt they will cut worth a hoot but they sure look mean ;)

Last edited:
Back