Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sale

Contender Machine

Dealer - Purveyor
I hope you’re all having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I want to let all of you good folks on here know that I am running a sale on everything on my website from now until midnight this coming Monday (27th).

Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout to receive 15% off your order. No minimum order required. All orders will go out next week.

Unfortunately, I am out of stock on grinders right now so they are not included in this sale.

Thanks,

-Darren

Darrn, not trying to be nasty here, but from your profile I see you say Nebraska - but on the website it's like many of the scam sites where there is no location info at all. When I visit a website and can't find where they're located it makes me VERY nervous about ordering from that site.

Again, not trying to be nasty since I know Contender Machine Works is a valid business, just voicing a concern that I, and perhaps other folks might have about ordering from a site with no location info.

I've read good things about your grinder.

Thanks for the heads up Ken! I actually just switched website hosts earlier this year and had to redo my website and I hadn’t realized I never put my location on there. I’ll have to get that updated!

Website building is definitely not my specialty

Back