Thansk Mr Mickley

Rusty McDonald

KNIFE MAKER
2thumbs Just got my order from Tracy Mickley at USAknifemakers.com and never seems to suprize me there is always something extra in the box. It kinda feels like an early Christmas just excited to see what he had put in there. I got some Liner material this time. Tracy please don't put any more of those whistles in there, My daughter finds them and well you know how that goes. shakin

OH and Happy 52nd Birthday!

Glad to Rusty...

Bday is going well so far today. I went to the junk yard and shopped a little there. That's always fun... tonight there is a big steak with my name on it somewhere...and root beers too..

Christmas is just around the corner, maybe we could all chip in a whistle or two and send a care package to keep Rusty's daughter well entertained. I love giving gag gifts for Christmas!

Murph

Rusty,

Please remember.........humor, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Besides, us ARMY guys love pulling pranks on our brothers that we affectionately refer to as
"Jar Heads". It makes it all the more fun when they are fellow Arkansan knife lovers.

To agree with your original post, it is really nice to see a businessman who goes the extra mile to show his costomers his appreciation. Personally, I thought the lightning fast processing and shipping was enough, but the the extras was just icing on the cake.

Murph

Aww, Murph now you went and ruined it...... Ya had to make it about the branches....

Rusty, if anyone sends you an loud packages, you send their address to me and I will send them one even louder ;)

We gotta stick together Rusty! :D

Hey, I said "affectionately refer to as". I may be ARMY, but my late Uncle Ron was my hero growing up. He was also a very proud "Master Gunny". I have alot of love and respect for all service members and patriots.

Murph

let's stay focused on what's important here people...

it's my birthday and the games just started 2 minute ago with the twist of a cap...

Just made another order forgot I needed belts. Been Making Sllipjoints so much(I only use 120g, 220g and 400g on them) that I forgot I didn't have any 36g or 60g belts. I had to use old belts and that sux!

Back