To much time!

Gliden07

So I'm home from work for a few weeks because of a "procedure". All the time in the world to work in my shop and I cant!! No rest for the wicked!!

The greatest urges to accomplish tasks have come to me when I am most unable to attempt them.
There are plenty of things you can do, none of which are as satisfying as actually working.
Pour yourself into the things that you can do. Not the least of which is planning.
I was watching one of those 30 for 30 shows the other day. I heard this guy say to write down your goals.
When your goals are in your mind they are dreams. When you write them down they are goals.
Good luck on your convalescence, stay strong.

The greatest urges to accomplish tasks have come to me when I am most unable to attempt them.
There are plenty of things you can do, none of which are as satisfying as actually working.
Pour yourself into the things that you can do. Not the least of which is planning.
I was watching one of those 30 for 30 shows the other day. I heard this guy say to write down your goals.
When your goals are in your mind they are dreams. When you write them down they are goals.
Good luck on your convalescence, stay strong.

Great idea!! Thank you!

Back