Tom Ferry MS Persian

jklein7401

Well here is another great one from Blade. Tom has been working on this damascus pattern for some time. He calls it his Holographic damascus. Buddy has worked quite a few hours to capture this steel but it really has to be seen first hand. The chatoyancy is so spectacular it creates a pattern that is all but impossible to capture in a photograph. It has a beautiful fossil walrus ivory handle and is complemented in gold with Tom's excellent engraving. As always dressed up by Paul Long who I am beginning to think can read my mind. He always comes up with a great sheath. I also want to thank Buddy for putting so much time into capturing as much of this package as he possibly could have. These days I just cannot seem to get enough Tom Ferry knives.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Thanks for looking, Jon

Jon, all I can say is AWESOME! That is one incredible knife and Paul Long did it great justice with that beautiful sheath. Thanks for sharing it with us. Denny

Mmmmm... that is some buttery goodness. The grip and hilt - as shown in the last pic especailly - are fantastic.

Back