Vertical & Horizontal GIB and Sling Grinders for Sale Price Reduced

Plas62

I am downsizing and selling my grinding equipment. I am in Bryan, TX

I am selling my GIB with a custom vertical to horizontal stand. It has 1.5 hp 3ph motor. includes 8" wheel, flat platen and small wheel attachments. Includes KBAC27-D controller. The controller is setup with a switch box, so that multiple grinders can be ran off the same controller one at a time.

Also included in this package are two Sling grinders with 3/4 hp 3ph motors and wheels. One has an 8" wheel and I have the wheels and flat platens for both units.

There is an extra 56C , 1.5 hp 3ph motor that goes with the package. I was going to use this motor to build a disc grinder, but never got around to it. Also there are about twenty 2X72 belts of various grits. I'll throw in 3/4HP single phase motor I have that was originally on my GIB.

Cost for package is $1,900. I don't really plan on breaking up the package, as all three grinders run off the same controller. I will not ship, buyer will need to pick it up. If you have any questions PM me.

IMG_0160.jpgIMG_0161.jpgIMG_0162.jpgIMG_0163.jpgIMG_0174.jpgIMG_0175.jpgIMG_0177.jpgIMG_0178.jpgIMG_0180.jpgIMG_0181.jpg

Last edited:
Man if someone is near Texas and needs a Grinder! This is 3 for 1 with extras!! GREAT DEAL!!

I am downsizing and selling my grinding equipment. I am in Bryan, TX

I am selling my GIB with a custom vertical to horizontal stand. It has 1.5 hp 3ph motor. includes 8" wheel, flat platen and small wheel attachments. Includes KBAC27-D controller. The controller is setup with a switch box, so that multiple grinders can be ran off the same controller one at a time.

Also included in this package are two Sling grinders with 3/4 hp 3ph motors and wheels. One has an 8" wheel and I have the wheels and flat platens for both units.

There is an extra 56C , 1.5 hp 3ph motor that goes with the package. I was going to use this motor to build a disc grinder, but never got around to it. Also there are about twenty 2X72 belts of various grits. I'll throw in 3/4HP single phase motor I have that was originally on my GIB.

Cost for package is $1,900. I don't really plan on breaking up the package, as all three grinders run off the same controller. I will not ship, buyer will need to pick it up. If you have any questions PM me.

View attachment 75811View attachment 75812View attachment 75813View attachment 75814View attachment 75815View attachment 75816View attachment 75817View attachment 75818View attachment 75819View attachment 75820
God, I NEED this so bad!

If I wasn't 20+ hours of driving away I'd figure out how to make this happen. The cost of the trip would kill the value of the deal

Back