W2 folder with ironwood

J. Doyle

Dealer - Purveyor
Here's the latest folder I finished. 3 1/8" blade, 4" closed, w2 steel w/ polished hamon, rounded filed thumb grip, desert Ironwood scales, jeweled titanium liners and lock, black & bronze backspacer fileworked inside and out, carbon fiber pocket clip.

All comments and discussion welcome.

0525181004a.jpg0525181006a.jpg0525181008.jpg0525181012b.jpg0525181014j.jpg0525181011f.jpg0525181015e.jpg0525181016a.jpgCapture+_2018-05-25-10-26-28.png

John, just when I think I seen your best work you top it!!

That one is outstanding!

I do have one question. How does the blade lock release. The pic looking into the belly of the beast reminds me of frame lock but,...….. I don't really see the release. Unless the carbon fiber clip is triggering the release!!!

John, just when I think I seen your best work you top it!!

That one is outstanding!

I do have one question. How does the blade lock release. The pic looking into the belly of the beast reminds me of frame lock but,...….. I don't really see the release. Unless the carbon fiber clip is triggering the release!!!

Hey Cliff. Its just a standard liner lock. Manual release by disengaging the lock with a push to the side with your thumb or finger.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

OK John, now that you say it was liner lock, I see it in the first pic! It is discrete enough to miss. I like that one John, awesome work!

Man, that's nice!!! I love the detail on the spacer with the coined and vine filework in the center. I like the carbon fiber clip too. Very classy!

Stunning. I saw your folder photo in the latest blade magazine. I thought to myself ‘hey I know that guy!’ Even if it’s just the forum.

Back