Wassup for the weekend????

Getting ready to head to the NCCA Knife Show in Conn. I have Ron R., Gary and his daughter heading up with me.:biggrin:
C'Ya there.

Wassup?????? I was planning to finish the garden and getting the grass done.:31: Both the tiller and mower died. The coil on the mower and air leak around the carb on the tiller so today will be getting parts and repairing. Tomorrow will to have shower during the course of the day.:49: I made up a big pot of Chicken Cacciatore last nite, so if anybody is hungry on Saturday stop by the smithy.:3:

Just made a junkyard run and got 5' of 6" black pipe to make up some laptop forges.:3: I also pick up veggies plants for the garden. Tomorrow Nathan is come over and he it planning on making a few billets of Damascus. 2 cable billets to sandwich 1084 and pure nickel in between the cable.:34:
I have a couple of pounds of Carne Spit (meat) marinating to cook on a stick for tomorrow.

Kid got a great report card so we're taking her out for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is all about the lawn... sharpen mower blades, tune it up, etc. Fun!

Kid got a great report card so we're taking her out for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is all about the lawn... sharpen mower blades, tune it up, etc. Fun!
COOOL!!! I am glad the Kid takes after her mother. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
Seriously, she is lucky to have you as a father.:3:

Last edited:
We be Smoking.:biggrin: Nathan shot a wild turkey the open day. So I got the breast and purchased store drumsticks.:3: I'll be smoking them up tomorrow and maybe play in the fire tomorrow if it's raining and if it is sunny finish planting my hot pepper plants in the garden.:happy: If anyone want to come over tomorrow give me a heads up today.:ridesafe:

Have Nathan and Ron coming over tomorrow. Nathan is working on a knife with a sterling silver handle from some of the old tableware that I have and Ron is coming over to show me what he has been working on. Still do not know what I am cooking for lunch:les:??? One store has mussels and clams on sale for $1 per pound.:biggrin: Ya'll have a nice safe long weekend.:1971_dancing_dog::ridesafe:

Get about 20 pounds of clams and mussels, some lobster, some crabs (the salt water kind George), some smoked peppers and a keg of beer and you'll have a good lunch. OH, yeah, some 18 year old Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch would go good after you eat.

Working on bike this weekend. Gonna get the engine and drive train installed on the bike Fri. after work, on Sat. the bass player in the Lightnin' Brothers is coming over and we will get the brand new wiring harness squared away. I'll work on it Sunday and I'm taking Monday as vacation to work on the cycle. I really want to get her on the road in the next week or so. June 18th I want to ride it to Laconia Bike weekend.

Back