What a surprise...Thank you,to Robert Carter

Keith Willis

I would like to say "Thank You" too Robert Carter....Up until a few weeks ago,I had never talked to Mr. Carter. Robert sent me an email and said he had a few odds and ends he wanted to send me,I ask why he wanted to send me something,when we had never even
spoken.He said it wasn't much,and it was just something he wanted to do...I thought ..well,ok,and gave him my address...
WOW!! What a shock,when I got home today to find this.Guys I hope Robert is ok with me sharing this,I just hope someday I can return the favor to someone...Thanks again

God bless

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 96
Awesome stuff!!! This is why I like being a part of the knife making community, knife dogs in particular!!

Just glad to help Keith. We all want to see pictures of what you make out of it. Ill be around, shoot me a txt or a call every now and then.

Absolutely sweet! Knifedogs is the best because its members make it that way!
Go ahead Keith...whip us up sumpthin

Thanks my friends,..
Hey Eric,I am going to attempt a WIP,on my first ever slipjoint.I am a little slow right now.I have been in a very bad way lately,with my back.
and I have a little job to complete,before I can get too far along.
I am sure I will have several questions along the way....we'll see how it turns out

God bless

Hey Keith , thats awesome . It is true how things work in this life , some bad some good but all in all the turnaround is always great! . Seems like you have a nice pile of stuff there bro. Im sure whatever you make will be awesome ! All your stuff is great and Im stoked for the WIP .

Stay well bro .

Thanks Miky and Rudy....I could have never imagined KnifeDogs being what it is today.I did step out for a bit
but I am back,and feel as welcome as I did when I first signed up...
This place is awesome,
Thank you to Tracy,for having the vision to make this happen,and has kept KD mostly G rated.

God bless all

I am going to start a WIP as soon as I can figure then pic thing out....My girlfriend is suppose to help me with it.

God bless

Back