What are your favorite production folders?

• Thread starter silenthunterstudios
  • Start date

Favorite production company

• Benchmade

Votes: 37 28.2%
  • Spyderco

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Kershaw

Votes: 16 12.2%
  • Chris Reeves

Votes: 21 16.0%
  • Strider

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Emerson

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Bark River

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Bussie

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • CRKT

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Buck

Votes: 11 8.4%

• Total voters
I'm a big Benchmade fan with a side order of Spyderco and others.

Love the Benchmade 930 Kulgera
710 The king of all production knives.
912/913 Nitrus Stryker.
Just to name a few.

Glad to be aboard Knife Dogs!!2thumbs

I have most of the knives on the list, and like them all. Voted for Spyderco. They fit my hand well, are just at home. I keep comming back to them. The steel is great and best of all they full flat grind them for super slicing.

Strider had an early lead but a burst of speed by Spyderco has put them in the lead by a nose!

This has been an interesting thread!

I am neither a big folder guy nor am I a big factory knife buyer (used to be in my youth) With that said, my favorite of all that I have ever owned was my original non-serrated liner lock Benchmade AFCK. It had the G10 scales as opposed to the zytel ones that my brothers later backlock version did. Possibly my favorite factory folder of all time and the one that I wish that I could have bought even though I never had enough money when one of these would show up somewhere, was the Benchmade aluminum handled Walter Brend folder from the early 90's. If I was going to spring for a folder today, one candidate would be a benchmade Griptilian with Kevin Wilkin's replacement handle.

My favorite production knives are my small Dog Paws Sebenza & Strider PT; Ranger green w/ stonewashed blade.
StriderRangerGreenOTwithstonewashed.jpg

CRK21DogPaws.jpg

Spyderco has managed to stay consistently at the top of the list for me for years so they got my vote but I like others and go in and out always appreciating new models no matter who made it. Well, if they catch my eye I mean.

STR

The Chris Reeve Mnandi is my favorite production folder. (I have 9!)

William Henry folders come in 2nd.

Kind regards,

Jos

Based on the listed options and what's in my pockets, I voted Spyderco, but I would like to write in a vote for Victorinox also. 2thumbs

The biggest problem with this poll is I can't add any more spots!

These are just the ones that came to mined first...

this Benchmade 520 is my favourite. I've tried a number of knives out, and this one is a keeper.

knife001.jpg

This is my edc. I've tried other knives, but I think the only one to replace this would have to be hand made.cool 1

Back