What size fuller??

Kev

After trying to do a fuller a few different ways I think I’m going to go with the grinder. Next but if business is to get some wheels for that purpose. What would be the most universal/useful size(s)?

Kev,
This was ground with a 2"wheel. I think I would be nice to go a touch smaller but If I remeber right my 1" and 1.5" wheel may not stick out past my small wheel holder is the reason I did 2". Just something to keep in mind.
YMQgm91.jpg

Kev,
This was ground with a 2"wheel. I think I would be nice to go a touch smaller but If I remeber right my 1" and 1.5" wheel may not stick out past my small wheel holder is the reason I did 2". Just something to keep in mind.

Thank you. Very nice work by the way. I need to get some small wheels as well, but I was considering a device more suited for fullering.

you can mill them in if you have a milling machine. You will have to scrub it with dowel/sandpaper to remove the line at the bottom of the fuller. ground in looks better with less work...machined in get you more choices on size....but a bit more hand work.

Back