What's going on in your shop?

Hello all, Been a long time since Ive been on the site. So many other things going on, knives were just secondary. Not having a dedicated shop was difficult also so this is not so much a whats going on "in" my shop but more whats going on "on" my shop. I am adding on to my garage a heated, dedicated knife only area. It's only 12x24 but where the doggie door is on the current wall will be a man door into the garage for extra room. I'll probably keep my welding equipment and heat treat oven etc, over in the big shop with grinders, drills presses etc, and eventually a mill on the other side.
Looking forward to getting back into this again. I've kept up making a knife or two every once in a while but it's time to pick it up.

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 8
About to finish this one up for myself.
Needs a sheath and sharpen but trying to figure out how to make a kydex sheath this big when my press is only 12", any ideas?

4Ql5W

Chopper in the works https://imgur.com/gallery/4Ql5W

Last edited:
Pad poured today for the shop extension. Im not sure how long its going to take me to frame this up but I have a few other small things to get done for momma before I can really get going on this.

Attachments

• pad.jpg
    pad.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 14
Back