What's Good, great here in Burbank..

Heysnow

My name Is Brian Sweeny, I'm a carpenter by trade. 30 yrs.. Been building knives, alot of antler on old knife, kit knives, repair, etc. Do alot of Bowie knives, love Civil War Reenacting, Am with a Mtd cavalry group, my gang loves the old school antler handled Bowie.
Picked up an Knives illustrated mag, saw a hemp wrapped knife, I needed to do that, and I started buying steel and old files, now im doing stock removal knife building. Right now Im building 5 file fighting knives with stacked leather handles, also 5 , 5 inch skinner knives with stacked hardwood handles.
Building the NWG will help me finish the knives, got like 6 belts from TRu Grit,.
Been a member of the Ca Knifemakers Assc since April. Not alot of knife shows around here, I go when I can. I have Dupree Contracture in my left hand limits my use, thats my typing stinks.. Dont have a shop, been renting a little part of a clients garage, set up tables in the driveway, build what i can, break it all down, and stack it back in garage. Really excited about building a 2 by 72 grinder. will be done in a couple of days.. thanks

You guys are awesome, right on brothers.... Will get some pictures up as soon as I figure out how.. Cool, I mean hot, it was 104 here the other day, I live in the Valley..

Back