What's up with the SPAM

Daniel, I was going to "like" your post, but realized that might sound like I "liked" the spam. While fried with eggs spam isn't too bad, I sure don't like it on the internet or phone! As others have said, don't understand it because rather than making me want to buy something they might have, it actually makes me NOT want what they're spamming about.

The spammers are really hitting us hard. I have switched the forum to manual review and approval for new users. We have also added a challenge question which should help weed them out. We will continue to tighten things up until we get a handle on it. I'm sure we have hundreds of fake accounts that have managed to make it in that will have to be weeded out as they pop up.

The spammers are really hitting us hard. I have switched the forum to manual review and approval for new users. We have also added a challenge question which should help weed them out. We will continue to tighten things up until we get a handle on it. I'm sure we have hundreds of fake accounts that have managed to make it in that will have to be weeded out as they pop up.

Thanks for all you do Boss.

Yeah this isn't anywhere near as bad as some other forums and your actually trying to fix it unlike some other forums. Sure do appreciate it boss!

Back