Whats up

S

shigawire

Hello all. I am new here so Ill toss ya short intro. My name is Rory and I just found this place via a link at Fiddeback forge. I live in south florida but grew up in New England(been here six years now)
Pretty much collecting Busses and Moras right now though Ive been all over the place(I have a lot of SAKs, LMs,Spydies,BMs a few Barkies, a Fehrman or two....). I Also LOVE machetes.
Kinda looking to expand into some nice bushcraft style blades since Ive been collecting the moras recently and Im kinda exhausting whats available.
I like full tangs and carbon steel when ever possible in my fixed blades. Whatevers going in the folders(Picked up a nice 420hc Buck 110 recently thats cutting pretty nice).
Well I wont rammble on any longer. Should see you all around from time to time.
Thanx
RORY

PS. some might now me on other forums as shigawire4sure(BF) and scytale(KF,JD) cant seem to stick with just one handle.

Welcome, Rory! Not too many people collect both Busse's and Moras... I think it's cool that you have a wide range of tastes.

Welcome, Rory! Not too many people collect both Busse's and Moras... I think it's cool that you have a wide range of tastes.

Yeah well Its easy to pick up Moras when Im too poor for the Busses! Helps me keep my fix going and Moras are fantastic little slicers. Busse is obviously the king the beaters so they give me something from each spectrum.

Back