Works Rests, Platens and Chillers Sale!

the water cooled ceramic platen looks like the cat's meow! Nice job.
Thanks!
It’s amazing the difference the circulating water makes in heat build up. The platen will go from running so hot you can’t touch it to running cool to the touch.
If anyone’s interested in purchasing one I do have some in stock it’s just not something I’ve had time to pursue lately.

I got my chiller so quickly the pump hadn't even arrived yet! Thank you, Darren.

Got it planted on the back of a regular platen on my KMG for now, pending arrival of the radius platens. It doesn't care about the weight of the tubing/water so it's a good magnet. Just cold water out of the tap and that platen chilled right down. Matt Gregory told me to keep a couple of jugs of water frozen and toss one in when using for a real chilling experience. :)

Well made, well packaged, fast delivery, valuable tool in the knife shop. Only downside was the mister side was open when I started pumping and it took a moment to feel the water in my shoe. LOL

Nice stuff, @Contender Machine . Thanks!

I got my chiller so quickly the pump hadn't even arrived yet! Thank you, Darren.

Got it planted on the back of a regular platen on my KMG for now, pending arrival of the radius platens. It doesn't care about the weight of the tubing/water so it's a good magnet. Just cold water out of the tap and that platen chilled right down. Matt Gregory told me to keep a couple of jugs of water frozen and toss one in when using for a real chilling experience. :)

Well made, well packaged, fast delivery, valuable tool in the knife shop. Only downside was the mister side was open when I started pumping and it took a moment to feel the water in my shoe. LOL

Nice stuff, @Contender Machine . Thanks!
Haha I’ll need to start making sure the valve is closed when I package the chillers!

I’m glad you like it. I hope it serves you well!

Back