You 'all Know Me ?

Thanks Todd.
Lemme just say,if you do not see me posting to "what's your favorite",this or that,thread,it's not because of the lack of enthusiasim,it's just I like so much :confused:

I'm big on slipjoints,I love production stuff,old & new,but really EDC the custom versions
Bring on the hunters & fillets,too!!
Been known to give a few away,here & there,too
I buy alot,not rich,so I sell off,a lot & that's how I get to check them out
I love custom & production kitchen cutlery.I used to be a chef & I cook at home,a lot
Stainless steel,is a must for me,as I'm out here on the tip of an Island,surounded by Salty water.

I'll try to participate,best as I can.
Thanks & Glad to be here
-Vince

Man,Yesterday,day one,for me here,was really great. I posted some pics of some stuff I have,looked at a lot.There are A LOT of makers here I'm not too familiar with,but what great looking stuff!!! I see some names I know,too.
Traded a knife,too & What the heck,I went foir the Gold 2thumbs
Great knife forum you guys got here Thanks for the invite Steve & Todd .
-Vince

Welcome to the pack Vince. I can't say that I have had the priviledge of making your acquaintance previously, but we're family now that you're a Knife Dog. I'll get around to pestering you like I do everyone else eventually. Enjoy your stay in the kennel.

Welcome to the pack Vince. I can't say that I have had the priviledge of making your acquaintance previously, but we're family now that you're a Knife Dog. I'll get around to pestering you like I do everyone else eventually. Enjoy your stay in the kennel.

I can take it ! :bud:

But please,forgive me in advance if some of my posts are long winded.I can't help it :eek: ,I love talkin' knives!
-Vince

Thanks all,for the big welcome

I'll have some pics coming to the forum soon...

Today,just in ... a small 2-3/4" dog leg jack slipjoint,by Rick Menefee,made for my friend,in Mammoth,wait 'til U see it!!

I'll have some more,soon,too.

After this past weekends storm on the beach out here,I saw the first signs of the "fall run" birds ,working over schooling fish ! Maybe a fillet a fish thread,huh ? It'll be a first for me :running dog:
Looking forward to it,
-Vince

Back