zabesia

E

eddie gunther

Know i no how to post a bit about me, from Rhodesia now living in New Zealand
my favarite knifes i like makeing are bowies and drop point hunters
Unfortuanly i find most New Zealanders havent got a clue what a custom knife is
A freind avised the best way is to sell in the USA SO I took his advice contacted a couple of purveyers 2 years ago and as happy as with then great people to do buisness with
8 mounths ago i sent 3 knifes to a purveyer who has messed me about i sent him a bowie witch he never put on his site, i e mailed him to find out what was the proplem no reply for 2 mounths i treid phoneing no luck
i e mailed him again told him to send my knifes back no responce
What do you no got a e mail appologising that he has messed me about said he has poted my knifes back to me that was 36 days ago he is a well known purveyer
can anybody out there please give me some advice what to do
THANKS

I can only suggest that you maintain contact with the man and when enough time has gone by, another week or two, let him know you are going to spread your dealings with him over Every knife forum on the net. The man should be able to provide you with a tracking # for the package of your knives, if he Did in fact send them back. Hope this helps. Dave.

Almost forgot, customs could have them held up? My typical package takes about 12 days to get to NZ and usually no problems to get there.

Last edited:
Welcome to the pack . Sorry about your problems with the dealer . There are some good knifemakers in NZ . Have you heard of Bill Reddix ? One of the best on that side of the world . Bill

Welcome to the forums. Please refrain from posting problems with your dealer(s) on this forum as we have a "no drama" rule that is highly enforced. Take your issues with the dealer to the dealer.

Welcome to Knifedogs. Sorry bout the problem your having. Hopefully you get it squared away. I'm sure if you tell this "purveyor" your going to post the problem on different forums, He'll take care of the issue quick!!

Welcome to the pack . Sorry about your problems with the dealer . There are some good knifemakers in NZ . Have you heard of Bill Reddix ? One of the best on that side of the world . Bill

I no Bill exellent knife maker and a first class bloke as well

Back