Zito KITH WIP- 9-2-18 update pics

I’m thinking that I’ll be able to clean this up after HT. I’m going to try to get it better first, though.58EF8F61-119E-4620-A733-DA66DB8B9BE1.jpeg

You can somewhat see where I’m trying to go with this thing .,, the part at the bottom of the pic is fairly close to what I want.

image.jpg

image-jpg.64215

Kevin, I can see the vision.

You know come to think of it this may be why I do not do a lot of file work. Done properly it really looks good but, it is a PITA!!

Kevin, I can see the vision.

You know come to think of it this may be why I do not do a lot of file work. Done properly it really looks good but, it is a PITA!!
Lol ... this is exactly why I refuse to learn how to do it properly lol.

I don't know if there could be a "wrong" choice. Anything on the dark side of the color spectrum will really show off your file work. Very nice.

I don't know if there could be a "wrong" choice. Anything on the dark side of the color spectrum will really show off your file work. Very nice.
Thank you! I’m also going to dye the gflex black... hoping it will look nice.

Hey Kevin experiment with some color for liners! That would break up the black, on black, on black! Some red liners might make it pop!! One thing about it at this stage you can hold it in the sandwich and say yeah, or nay!!

Hey Kevin experiment with some color for liners! That would break up the black, on black, on black! Some red liners might make it pop!! One thing about it at this stage you can hold it in the sandwich and say yeah, or nay!!
That’s a good point. I have a bunch of different colors to play around with. Red or yellow or blue might be purty

Looking good, Kevin. Filework is one of those things that you just have to practice at. I have quite the collection of rejects in my drawer of shame.

I've always liked white liners with dark wood scales and black liners with light colored wood. Some might say it looks a little boring, but I think it looks classy. Whatever you choose to do, I'm sure it will be great.

Back