180mm Wa handle Gyuto, HRB and MO

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
HHH Custom Knives 180mm Gyuto.

Feather damascus with Ebony and Honduran Rosewood Burl with Musk Ox horn spacer.

Thanks for looking
Randy

Thank you guys for checkin it out and taking the time to comment! This one came together real nice for me. I dont do alot of these Wa style handles. :D Always a fun challenge.

God Bless
Randy

I don't usually comment on kitchen knives because I can't make them, and I don't really know the aesthetics. But this one just looks gorgeous.
kevin

Thanks!! :D

This kitchen knife thing has become my main focus the last few years and I am still learning from every knife. Not surprising that subtle changes in blade profile and grinds can make huge difference on how these knives work and feel in use. I really enjoy making them because these knives although beautiful are often used every day and in many cases are a man or woman's tools to make there living. So they have to work well and be comfortable. Its been the greatest challenge so far in my knife making. Learning to make a good chefs knife. lol Go figure!! :) And also the most rewarding.

Again Thanks everyone for checkin out our knives and taking the time to comment. Much respect
Randy

Back