2 more for Wade

John M Cohea

Here's the latest sheaths I made for Wade Hougham.
The sheath for the bonehandled one has a snake inlay that is laced in, the other has a alligator scute for a concho, and an alligatoer inlay on the belt loop.
DSC03498.jpg

DSC03501.jpg

John,
As you know I am out of town and I can't wait to see these in person, when I get home.
From what I see here they are perfect. You do some of the most inspiring work that I have ever seen.
Thank you !!! Wade

Thanks everyone!Wade, they look much nicer in person, although the one with the snakeskin was a bear to make:mad:

Thanks everyone!Wade, they look much nicer in person, although the one with the snakeskin was a bear to make:mad:

Beautiful work, John. That snake skin is not just snake skin. It's Rattle Snake skin. In fact it's Massasauga Rattle Snake skin (Prairie Rattler). Kind of hard to come by those skins.

Paul

Thanks guys!Paul, you have a good eye!I got a couple of prarie rattler skins in a trade last year, and they are nice skins.

I just got back home from two weeks away, and haven't seen these except on the forum, the first thing I did was gaze upon these two sheathes. John is a master of his style. They are perfect in every way. I shot John an email telling him of the WOW factor these two have seeing them in peson, and I just wanted the rest of you to know. WOW!!!! Wade

Back